Monday, March 19, 2012

Mette

Mette and I get together every couple weeks. I take a bus to the Central Station and then an S train to get out to Brondbyoster, where I can take another bus to Mette's house, but in these cold months she has picked my up from the train. On our way home we stop by the local bakery (the best bakery ever) where she treats me to the most delicious Wienebrot (Danish pastry). We usually spend our afternoons drinking coffee, chatting (me filling her in on my latest adventure), eating pastry, playing hand and foot, and snacking on chocolate! Last time I was there I moved some furniture around in the basement, as she has just had the basement floors redone after it flooded. We eat dinner together (always a delicious dish which she has prepared), play some more cards, and then I usually return home to my family or homework!

Dad you said you wanted a picture, here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment